Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tips for Living on a Budget

I can't get enough tips these days for how to save money. I am always on the look out for easy ways to squeeze here, stretch there, and end up with just a little more at the end of the month. What a great feeling!

So when my friend told me about this website, wisebread.com, I thought, hey, now we're talking! This is a network of bloggers dedicated to finding new ways to live on a small budget, and even try to make it FUN. In their words: "We believe people on a budget can still enjoy fabulous and fun lives." I think that is a bit of a stretch, but I must say, it is pretty fun to save money with little effort.

If you know of good blogs with tips for savers, let us know here, at 415-264-7106, or by email at news@kalw.org.

No comments: